Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Managing the Subways Without a Map?

So I've recently been going through my bedroom, trying to clean out all the junk I won't be taking to New York with me and I came across this NYC- themed charm bracelet. I mean, sitting there underneath all these other old costume jewelry pieces was this incredible vintage- looking bracelet that I haven't seen in years! The only problem was...I could not, for the life of me, remember where I got it from! To me, this bracelet WAS vintage. So I got on Google, as I do for all my questions and curiosities, and started to search for NYC- themed charm bracelets and bam- there was the bracelet on Google Images. So where did it say the bracelet was from? Of all places...Target! Part of the 2006 Behnaz Sarafpour For Target Collection, I've had this bracelet for 6 years!

I guess New York's been in my blood since the beginning....



Untitled


The next bracelet on my list? This adorable Subway Cuff Bracelet. For the New York newbies, this will surely come in handy...but why not for those NY veterans too?  Instead of pulling out that giant subway map and looking like a tourist, do it the chic way- right on your arm!



Untitled

Get the Subway Cuff here:
Subway Cuff Bracelet- Design Hype Inc.

OR if you have some extra time on your hands... make your own using this DIY video from YouTube! I may have to try this tomorrow... I'll let you know how it goes!

DIY Subway Map Postcard Bracelet- Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment